Visit us on
Facebook
About us
Apparatus
Officers
Personnel
Auxiliary
Links
Training
Photos
HIPAA

 
 
 

 

Factoryville Fire Company Apparatus 
Current apparatus
 
Engine 9
2007 
KME  Predator Panther 
pumper

8 man cab 
2000 gpm Hale pump 
1000 gallon booster tank
10k Onan Generator
3000 watt light tower 

Tanker 9
2004
4 Guys/ International 
2000 gallon tanker

3 man cab w/ two air pack seats
500 gpm  Darley PTO pump 
2000 gallon water tank

Rescue 9
1985 Hahn
/1994 Saulsbury

 1500 gpm 500 gallon tank
Amkus rescue tools

Ambulance 9
 

2013 Chevy G-4500 
Road Rescue Module









 

Utility 9

2004 F-450 4x4
500 gpm pump
250 gallon tank
Amkus/Genesis Hydraulic 
Rescue Tools
Brush Fire, EMS, and 
Fire Police Equipment

UTV 9
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 6x6
Kimtek slip in unit 

Apparatus History 

The first new piece of apparatus was a 1933 Ward La France. It is now privately owned in Elmira, NY. 

A 1946 Chevrolet with a homemade industrial ump with a separate motor to run the pump. The members of the Fire Company built this truck and it is now privately owned. 

A 1950 Diamond T Ladder truck was purchased from Honesdale. It is privately owned by a person in Montrose, PA 

A 1954 Ward was purchased and eventually was sold to Ned Sherman, in 1978. It was restored and is used in local parades, and other special events. 

A 1950 Ford Rescue Truck came from Hamburg, Pa. The body was placed on the original Rescue 3 which is the 1975 International/Hahn Chassis we have now.  The truck was totally refurbished, with a new Hahn body in 1986, by the late Lyle & Dave Lindsey (Fire Equipment Sales). This truck is still in service today, and is used as our Rescue Truck/Pumper. 

Our 1967 Ward Lafrance was in service for 40 years when it was retired in 2007, Ned Sherman now owns the truck.

The Fire Company's first and only Tanker is a 1969 Dodge .  It was retired in February of 2003.  A new 2003 International 2000 gallon tanker was ordered in April 2003.

The first Ambulance was an old Studabaker Hearse .  It was used by the Colvin Family and then by Willard Baker the Funeral Director, which is now Litwins Funeral Home.  It was then used as the first Factoryville Ambulance. 

The Fire Company has owned a Springfield Box Type 3 Ambulance , a 1961 International Travalall , a 1958 Cadillac , a 1971 Cadillac , a 1987 Horton , a 1992 Marquee Ambulance , and a 1997 Horton 350. 

The Fire Company currently runs a 2003 Horton 450 which was purchased in March 2003. The  1987 Horton was involved in a head on collision with a log truck on Routes 6 & 11.  The 1961 Travalall was purchased by Ned Sherman, and then was resold. 
 

All Rights Reserved.  Use of any,  photos, text or graphics is expressly prohibited 
without  the permission of the Factoryville Fire Company